Tuesday, January 6, 2009

INTRO.. to see with HIS eyes!

I was reading a blog that was posted at my children's school today.  It was set up as a weekly devotional.  I had read it before but this one had a certain impact on me. It triggered something that was on my mind lately and it was a great opportunity just to get it out.  And then I thought how fun just for my own benefit to be able to write those crazy or not so crazy, intense or just plan stupid thoughts that are so much a part of me from time to time.  Not sure who actually reads these things or how they would even know that it exists but I guess that is not my purpose in doing this.  We will see if it lasts or what comes about of it....  

I will attach the response I wrote this morning. It was a response to the scripture verses Isaiah 41:10.  Within this response you will notice me speaking of "MY FATHERS EYES".  Thus the title of this blog.  However, as much as I love and respect my earthly fathers eyes and vision these are not the eyes I long to see with!  Ohhhh.. to only have the eyes of Jesus.  How different would our world look? Everyone has there own individual perspective on everything.  No two perspectives are exactly alike. There is ONE and only ONE perspective that is pure and perfect.. if only we could all see through those eyes.  


No comments: