Monday, June 7, 2010

3 - Labor Pains????


Labor Pains are kicking in!!!!!! Coming off such a busy weekend into a crazy busy week and I am starting to feel the anxiety and stress kick in. I initially missed number 4 of the count down and was not going to post today either until a got the sweetest call from my husband letting me know I missed yesterday and that today WAS #3!!! Yes - Mr. "Not so sure about this Blog thing" himself. Can I just say... that I may be feeling the crunch and labor pains of the upcoming events but I have the best coach and partner ever to stick through all of this with me .. thick or thin!!! He was incredible during the delivery of all 4 kids, and although this is a different kind of labor there is no one I would rather have by my side at this time!!! LOVE YA HONEY!!!! THREE IT IS!!!!

3 comments:

Bethany and Isaac said...

Thanks for your comment! The embassy dates are, I think, per agency. So no worries if you are waiting. And I will indeed pray for your court date on the 10th!

What agency are you with?

Bethany

Amy said...

OUR AGENCY IS ... Better Future Adoption Services based here in Minneapolis. They really have been incredible to work with so far we feel really blessed!

Anonymous said...

Sister~ ohhhh the pain..... I remember when you were rubbing my back with the baseball bat!!..... let me know if I can do the same for you!!! hahhaha..... seriously, let me know if I can help you!