Saturday, June 12, 2010

... all the TIME!!!

The Lord is good.... all the time!

We are also doing good! Really we are ! We are not going to let Satan get us down. While some of you have called or swung by and caught me on a "not so good" moment we really are hanging in there. Sure I can cry quite easily these days but we have such amazing PEACE that all is going to work out! I seriously have nothing to complain about. A postponed court date is not a closed door just a little further journey to get to the next step. Who am I to complain? After all the author of the story really knows what He is writing and I feel so blessed to be apart of it!

We have been busy getting ready for a SHOWER/ FUNDRAISER here on Monday night! I am sooo excited about this. I love the quote from the interview previously posted, "Adoption is not the period at the end of the sentence for us." This is totally how I feel. I know this adoption is but one part of something so much bigger. The "Shower" for the orphanage our children are at, is one way to bring awareness and allow others to be apart of this journey with us. If any friends or family that have not yet heard about this but would like to swing by we would love to have you!

The Lord is good .. all the TIME!!!

No comments: