Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Eight...


EIGHT MORE DAYS !!!!!!

Trying to prepare myself to NOT pass court the first time but it really is not working to well. I read from one agency that there is a 50% chance of passing the first time. Why is that hard to believe? I can not imagine not passing for some reason.. although I know it is possible and I have heard of plenty of people who don't! Whatever happens... God is in control.. such amazing peace knowing that and really being able to rely on it daily!!

* There have been some of you asking about PICTURES of the kids! Don't worry, we have plenty. Just got new ones a few days ago and they look so much happier and healthier than they did in February. I can not wait to be able to post them but we are not allowed to until we pass court which, by the way.... IS IN EIGHT MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!

No comments: