Friday, March 26, 2010

THE BATTLE...

The flesh says…

Things are not good; in fact they are pretty much a complete mess. They have not gone my way. It is not fair. I was trying to do good and be obedient to the call but maybe it was all wrong!

The spirit says…

Be still. Have peace. Things are just as He knew they would be. He grieves more than we do. He loves them more than we do. He is in control. All things will work out together for the good, even this. He has amazing plans for me… amazing and perfect… this is just a small part of the journey. Just wait and see what is around the corner!!!

This battle is a constant one that is being fought in my head…. But then as if I actually can hear the trumpets blow… I know without a doubt I HAVE ALREADY WON…

VICTORY IS MINE SAYS THE LORD!

THE BATTLE IS ALREADY OVER!

THOUGH MY HEART IS BROKEN RIGHT NOW.. I DO HAVE VICTORY !!

FOR YOU SEE….

This battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Ephesians 6:11-13

SO What am I going to do…

I am going to get ready. I am going to armor up. I am going to plant my feet on solid ground and I will be able to withstand whatever Satan has next up his feeble wimpy sleeve. FOR VICTORY IS MINE! DEATH WHERE IS THOU STING????

Thank you, Jesus for winning the ultimate battle for us already so we can rejoice even in the hardest of times and the worst of days.

No comments: