Monday, March 1, 2010

SHOUT OUT TO MY MAIN MAN!!

WRITTEN: FEB 19th, 2009
I have wanted to post something like this for a while but I never felt like I could express enough or in the right words how absolutely thankful and in love I am with my husband.  The things he has had to put up with are crazy!!  I have talked about and listed all the donations and support I have received from everyone else but truly he is my biggest support and LOVE!!!  It is not just financial, either.  For years, he has sat and listened to the visions and longings God has put on my heart.  He has put up with all the time I have felt confused and questioning of what God desires for our lives.  We have prayed together and cried together as we seeked God to reveal to us His plan. It has not been the smoothest journey but I am so thankful for the journey none-the-less.  I have never doubted his love and commitment to me and I have probably not been the best at expressing my love and commitment to him along the way.   I think we have grown together more in the last few years than in all of our (almost) TWENTY YEARS of marriage. He was the one who originally said.. “Amy, I think you should go!”  He is also the one who has paid for the this to happen and the one staying back home and running the house while I am gone (WITH THE INCREDIBLE ASSISTANCE OF NOELLE!!!  WAY TO GET THE ASSIST, NOELLE) I could not think of a better Birthday present than this, to be able to seek after God and serve him in this manner.  
I LOVE YOU MD! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!           
I am BLESSED!

No comments: